Only three weeks have passed since the last Kindle e-reader sale, and Amazon comes already with the new one.
If you compare savings and rules, the new promo is very similar to what we saw three weeks ago.
It’s a three-day deal, and three Kindle models are available at prices reduced by $20:
- Kindle Paperwhite – the WiFi-only version with ads costs $99.99 instead of
- Kindle for Kids Bundle – the bundle for kids includes the basic Kindle, 2-year accident protection, and kid-friendly cover. During the sale, you’ll pay for it $79.99 (
- basic Kindle – the sale price is $59.99, $20 is one-fourth of its regular price of
The deal will end on November 11, 2015, at midnight. It’s available for the US customers of the Amazon.com.
More posts about the Kindle:
- 14 books every bibliophile would love to receive this Christmas
- Why gifting Kindle Unlimited this Christmas makes more sense than ever
- Get 50% off the 6-month Kindle Unlimited prepaid plan – the highest price drop ever
- The ultimate Christmas 2019 gift guide for tech-savvy bibliophiles
- Here are our top 10 picks for world literature books to read in 2019
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!