You own Kindle Oasis released in 2016 and have just realized Kindle Oasis 2 is waterproof.
Suddenly, your beloved e-reader you paid so much for, is missing something: the ability to safely take to to the bathtub.
In my opinion, the newest Kindle Oasis 2017 has more helpful features than water resistance. And some of these features are already in the model you own. It’s asymmetric design that enables to read books with one hand, page-turn buttons, and extremely light design.
And you can fix the lack of water resistance by getting a waterproof case. Especially now, when its price has been reduced from
$29.99 to $14.99.
Waterproof Kindle Oasis 1 case I’m talking about is offered on Amazon by iThrough.
The case is not only waterproof but also shockproof. Its three-layer construction includes a front frame, crystal clear screen protector, and a rigid back shell made from the impact-resistant material. Thanks to that, the case will help your Oasis survive not only water but also dust and drop test.
What’s important, the front frame is made from flexible silicone. Thanks to that your page-turn buttons remain fully operational.
The iThrough waterproof case for Kindle Oasis 2016 meets an IP67 standard. It means your Kindle with the case on can be put one meter under the water, kept there for half an hour, and no damage will be done. It’s way more than you need, right?
• • •
More to explore:
- The new Kindle Paperwhite 4 is waterproof, can play audiobooks, and has bigger storage
- Kindle Paperwhite 4 (2018) – full specs, feature round-up, comparisons
- 8 best Bluetooth speakers and headphones for your Kindle
- Audible-ready Kindle Paperwhite will be announced on October 17
- Grab today Kindle Voyage for under $100, if you don’t mind it’s refurbished