Anyone who subscribes to Amazon Prime program can benefit from special deals that are not available to non-members.
And just now, Amazon runs one of such Prime-exclusive deals. You’ll find it attractive if you want to get a Kindle at a considerably reduced price – now and not at the end of November.
What’s interesting, the Oasis is also included in the deal. The top-shelf model rarely gets any price cut, so if you are hunting for the most innovative e-reader on the market, now is the time to add it to cart.
Let’s see how much you can save on particular Kindle models:
- save $30 on Kindle 8 – the latest-generation basic Kindle will cost Prime members only $49.99 – a $30 price cut from
$79.99. The Prime-exclusive price of the basic Kindle is currently the same as the list price of Amazon Fire 7 tablet,
- save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite – the popular front-lighted e-reader, is now $89.99 instead of
- save $30 on Kindle Voyage – the price of Amazon’s top-end model is reduced for Prime members by $30; the Voyage costs $169.99 (
- save $30 on Kindle for Kids Bundle – the bundle is always a way to save money, as it costs less than its elements bought separately. And now you can keep extra $30 in your pocket if you are a Prime subscriber. The price of the bundle is reduced to $69.99,
- save $50 on Kindle Oasis – the most expensive Kindle models, featuring a built-in battery cover is available for Prime members for $309.99. The price goes down $50, from
A similar Prime-exclusive deal was offered in October 2016, but Oasis was excluded from it, and Kindle Voyage was the model with the $50 discount.
If you are not a Prime member but would want to cut a deal on any of the Kindles listed above, you can always do it by signing up to Prime. You will be eligible to get the discount the moment your membership is confirmed. The discount will be applied automatically to your cart. And you have 30 days of the free trial to cancel the subscription without any cost.
Prime is a multi-benefit subscription program offering over 20 different benefits, including the following:
- 20 million physical items with free two-day shipping,
- 1.5 million songs free to listen and download,
- over 1.3 million books to borrow from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library,
- thousands of movies and TV series free to watch,
- free access to Prime Reading,
- Audible Channels for free.
You can read more about Amazon’s leading subscription-based service in our extensive overview: Amazon Prime tips and things to know.
• • •
Here are recent posts for Kindle owners:
- International availability of the waterproof Kindle Oasis 2017
- The waterproof Kindle Oasis 2 (2017) – tech specs, comparisons, pictures, more
- Amazon announces the waterproof Kindle Oasis with 7-inch HD screen and built-in Audible
- Kindle e-reader or Fire tablet? This questionnaire will help you choose
- How to add Audible narration to Kindle for iPad and iPhone
Want even more? Check out all articles in this topic: Kindle.
Tips and tricks
iPad 9.7 (2017) – tech specs, comparisons, reviews, and more
Tech specs, reviews, comparisons, and pictures of the mid-range iPad 9.7 released in 2017. We’ll still have to wait for the 2017 iPad Pro 10.5.
How to cancel Kindle Unlimited subscription
Are you a Kindle Unlimited member but want to cancel the subscription? Here is how to do it.
17 insanely colorful Amazon Fire 7 (2017) cases and sleeves
Brighten your life with the Fire 7 tablet, and brighten your Fire 7 tablet with one of these colorful cases, covers, and sleeves. They fit the 7th generation Amazon Fire 7, released in June 2017.
10 protective cases for your Amazon Fire HD 8 (2016)
Check out the selection of Amazon Fire HD 8 (2016) case covers that are meant to fully protect your tablet from dust, scratches, and bumps.
50 best literary gifts for a modern-day book lover
This updated list of the best literary gifts for book lovers includes home decor, clothing, accessories, jewelry, and e-reader covers.
50 illustrations that cleverly describe what books are about
The best illustrations about books and reading. By Paweł Kuczyński, Andrea De Santis, Jungho Lee, Gürbüz Doğan Ekşioğlu, Dale Edwin Murray, and Mariusz Stawarski, among others.