Anyone who subscribes to Amazon Prime program can benefit from special deals that are not available to non-members.
[ef-archive number=2 tag=”lists” ]
And just now, Amazon runs one of such Prime-exclusive deals. You’ll find it attractive if you want to get a Kindle at a considerably reduced price – now and not at the end of November.
What’s interesting, the Oasis is also included in the deal. The top-shelf model rarely gets any price cut, so if you are hunting for the most innovative e-reader on the market, now is the time to add it to cart.
Let’s see how much you can save on particular Kindle models:
- save $30 on Kindle 8 – the latest-generation basic Kindle will cost Prime members only $49.99 – a $30 price cut from
$79.99. The Prime-exclusive price of the basic Kindle is currently the same as the list price of Amazon Fire 7 tablet,
- save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite – the popular front-lighted e-reader, is now $89.99 instead of
- save $30 on Kindle Voyage – the price of Amazon’s top-end model is reduced for Prime members by $30; the Voyage costs $169.99 (
- save $30 on Kindle for Kids Bundle – the bundle is always a way to save money, as it costs less than its elements bought separately. And now you can keep extra $30 in your pocket if you are a Prime subscriber. The price of the bundle is reduced to $69.99,
- save $50 on Kindle Oasis – the most expensive Kindle models, featuring a built-in battery cover is available for Prime members for $309.99. The price goes down $50, from
A similar Prime-exclusive deal was offered in October 2016, but Oasis was excluded from it, and Kindle Voyage was the model with the $50 discount.
If you are not a Prime member but would want to cut a deal on any of the Kindles listed above, you can always do it by signing up to Prime. You will be eligible to get the discount the moment your membership is confirmed. The discount will be applied automatically to your cart. And you have 30 days of the free trial to cancel the subscription without any cost.
Prime is a multi-benefit subscription program offering over 20 different benefits, including the following:
- 20 million physical items with free two-day shipping,
- 1.5 million songs free to listen and download,
- over 1.3 million books to borrow from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library,
- thousands of movies and TV series free to watch,
- free access to Prime Reading,
- Audible Channels for free.
You can read more about Amazon’s leading subscription-based service in our extensive overview: Amazon Prime tips and things to know.
• • •
Here are recent posts for Kindle owners:
[ef-archive number=5 tag=”kindle”]