All the most attractive Cyber Monday deals are over, but you can still save on Amazon devices.
One of the most interesting offers that are currently active is a special bundle that includes Kindle e-reader and Fire tablet. And now, you can get it for $94.99. If you bought these two devices separately, you would pay
$129.98 in total.
The Kindle is the basic model with the 6-inch screen and special offers, worth $79.99. It comes with a built-in Alexa support. It means you will be able to listen to Audible audiobooks via Bluetooth speakers or headphones.
Combine it with the 7-inch Fire tablet (list price: $49,99). It’s a great entertainment device on which you can also conveniently read ebooks, including the ones that contain multimedia elements, such as Kindle in Motion.
The Kindle & Fire Bundle is available for a price reduced to $94.99 for a limited time only. It sounds like a great last-minute gift idea for family members who love reading books and share the same Kindle library.
• • •
More posts for Kindle and Fire users:
- 10 tips to make the most of Alexa on your Amazon Fire tablet
- Here are the best books you can find on Amazon Prime Reading
- 16 must-have cases and accessories for your Amazon Fire HD 8 (2018) tablet
- It’s Buy a Book Day! Save huge on “Gone Girl” and 30 other Kindle bestsellers
- Amazon Fire HD 8 (2018) tablet – full specs, comparisons, pics, more