Today you can feel the first breath of the upcoming Black Friday deals on Kindle ebooks.
As much as 72 titles are featured in today’s Kindle Daily Deal and Amazon Gold Box. They all come from historical fiction category. Most of the books cost between $0.99 and $1.99.
Among the most attractive titles, you will find Finding Rebecca by Eoin Dempsey, one of the most popular Kindle Unlimited books. It’s a World War II story of two people in love trying to survive Hitler’s Final Solution. The novel (which is free for Kindle Unlimited users) costs today $1.99, instead of a regular price which is set at
You’ve got three reasons to get The Hangman’s Daughter today. First, it’s a best selling historical novel by Oliver Pötzsch, following an executioner clan in a small Bavarian town in the 17th century. Secondly, this edition of the book is special. It’s Kindle in Motion, which means it includes art, animation, video, and interactive elements. And the last thing: it costs today $1.99. Compared to a print list price of
$18.99, you save 90%!
It’s really hard to pick up the recommendations. There are too many great books to choose from – and not only for fans of historical fiction. Here are just a few more titles:
- The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Series, Book 1) by Charlie N. Holmberg – $1.99,
- Broken Angels by Gemma Liviero – $1.99,
- From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon – $1.99,
- The Girl from Krakow by Alex Rosenberg – $1.99,
- The Silver Music Box by Mina Baites – $1.99,
- The Orchardist by Amanda Coplin – $1.99.
The deal ends today, October 28, 2018, at midnight, PDT time.
• • •
More posts about the Kindle – keep exploring:
- Here are most gifted books of 2018
- What were the most sold books of 2018?
- Here are Digital Day 2018 Kindle and Audible deals you don’t want to miss
- In an early Digital Day 2018 deal, Kindle Unlimited plans are up to 40% off
- Amazon Digital Day – six things to know to make the most of it
Take a look at Kindle best sellers of 2018 in most popular genres: thrillers, literary fiction, romance, biographies, and more.