In Episode 518 of The List Show by Mental Floss, famous author John Green shares some less known facts about one of his favorite things – libraries!
Do you know how many public libraries in the US use the Dewey Decimal system? You’ll find the answer at the end of the video (hint: it’s not 100%).
More to explore:
- There is no better white noise than the old library (video)
- How to dry a book that has been water damaged (video)
- Stunning animation cleverly plays with the meaning of words (video)
- This machine can remove dust from over 5,000 books per day (video)
- Kindle’s terms and conditions are as long as a novel (video)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!