Ever wondered about ways a tablet can be used to help you better teach?
Assessing student work or improving professional skills are pretty obvious, but the infographic gives also the advice on how to use the iPad to, well, manage noise level in a classroom, or conduct a poll.
Click or tap on the image to enlarge.
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- 6 steps to read more books – more efficiently (infographic)
- Benefits of reading graphic novels (infographic)
- Forbidden books from around the world (infographic)
- 10 must-read books on user experience and usability (infographic)
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!