Ever wondered about ways a tablet can be used to help you better teach?
Assessing student work or improving professional skills are pretty obvious, but the infographic gives also the advice on how to use the iPad to, well, manage noise level in a classroom, or conduct a poll.
Click or tap on the image to enlarge.
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- How many libraries could the bestselling authors fill (infographic)
- How to find out which European language you are reading (flowchart)
- Censorship by the numbers (infographic)
- Top most challenged books of 2018 in the United States (infographic)
- How Shakespeare’s most iconic female characters got their names (infographic)