Ever wondered about ways a tablet can be used to help you better teach?
Assessing student work or improving professional skills are pretty obvious, but the infographic gives also the advice on how to use the iPad to, well, manage noise level in a classroom, or conduct a poll.
Click or tap on the image to enlarge.
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.