Tell-A-Tale has published an infographic that puts together most important facts about reading.
It’s is never too late in life to pick up a book. For all you know, it might even save your life. Don’t believe us? Read on.
Click or tap the infographic to enlarge it.
More to explore:
- Understanding multi-device learning process (infographic)
- Reading 20 minutes a day makes a difference (infographic)
- The clear correlation between libraries and literacy rates (infographic)
- A handy timeline of Dr Seuss books (infographic)
- 18 business books you can finish on your lunch break (infographic)