Charli Marie shares on YouTube a simple tutorial on how to make a Kindle or iPad case from a notebook.
All you need, except the notebook, is craft knife, glue, paintbrush, and elastic.
- There is no better white noise than the old library (video)
- How to dry a book that has been water damaged (video)
- John Green shares 26 exciting facts about libraries (video)
- Stunning animation cleverly plays with the meaning of words (video)
- This machine can remove dust from over 5,000 books per day (video)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!