Now, as also Kindle Touch is available for international users, it’s good to make sure you’ll be able to connect your Kindle via WiFi network. Here’s a simple tip how to check it before you’ll buy the device.
2. Select your country in an information box for users from outside US.
3. A window will open with the information specific to your country.
You will be able to connect your Kindle via WiFi network if the message is displayed: “Books in Under 60 Seconds: Think of a book and you could be reading it in under a minute.”
You will not be able to connect Kindle to WiFi network, if you see the message: “Download Books Instantly: You can download books to your computer and transfer them to your Kindle via USB. Kindle wireless is not currently available in your country.”
• • •
More to check out:
- Green Monday 2019 tech deals on Amazon: iPad, Kindle, and more
- Act now! Original Kindle cases are even 25% off, today!
- The best Kindle and Audible pre-Christmas 2019 deals you can grab right now
- 17 unique Kindle cases that you won’t find on Amazon
- 14 books every bibliophile would love to receive this Christmas
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!