Good folks from Syracuse University Libraries have prepared a short and easy video guide showing you how to rescue a paper book that has been damaged by water.
As a hint, the tool you can use is also made of paper. And you surely have it at home. It’s paper towels.
Via Open Culture.
More videos about books and libraries:
- There is no better white noise than the old library (video)
- John Green shares 26 exciting facts about libraries (video)
- Stunning animation cleverly plays with the meaning of words (video)
- This machine can remove dust from over 5,000 books per day (video)
- Kindle’s terms and conditions are as long as a novel (video)
Is there a book lover in your life whom you would like to give an exceptional gift this Christmas? Explore these gift lists to find the most refreshing ideas!