Amazon Echo is a hands-free device that you activate by voice. It’s using an Alexa advanced voice technology to play music, add events to the calendar, listen to audiobooks, get the weather forecast, and even order products on Amazon.
It’s no surprise that Echo speakers were, along with Fire TV Stick, Amazon’s bestselling products in 2017. According to the press release, customers purchased “tens of millions of Echo devices last year.”
Even Amazon was surprised by the success of Alexa voice assistants. Brian Olsavsky, Chief Financial Officer at Amazon, told investors at the press conference held on February 1 that record sales of Echo devices were accompanied by very high levels of customer engagement.
More and more companies are integrating Alexa voice technology into their products, which is further accelerating the adoption of Alexa with customers.
And obviously, Alexa is integrated into Amazon’s own devices. You can use it on Fire tablets. The largest one, Amazon Fire HD 10, enables users to activate Alexa hands-free.
Why not ask Alexa on your Fire tablet to order Echo speaker? Or even better: a set of Echo speakers so they could cover an entire home?
It makes more sense than ever before. Amazon is running right now a Valentine’s Day sale in which you can save on every Echo device – even Echo Plus which comes with a free Philips Hue Bulb.
We list all deals under the comparison table, so read on. And if you are interested in other deals for Valentine’s Day, make sure to explore this extended list.
A comparison of Amazon Echo speakers
- Top deal: get Amazon Echo Dot for $39.99 – with Echo Dot you can bring Alexa to any room – especially now when the smart speaker has the price reduced by $10, to $39.99. It makes the saving of 20%. You can also get Echo Dot bundled with Fire TV Stick or TP-Link Plug,
- Top deal: $50 to save with Echo Show – Echo Show was introduced in June 2017. It’s the smart speaker with a large 7-inch touchscreen display and powerful, room-filling Dolby speakers. The deal is huge – you can save $50, and pay $179.99 instead of
$229.99. The saving is enough to buy an Echo Dot or Fire 7 tablet,
- save $15 on Amazon Echo – the 2nd-generation Echo features improved sound, trendy shape, and comes in six colors that will fit any interior design. The speaker costs normally
$99.99, but you can get in until the mid-February for $84.99, which makes the 15% saving,
- save $15 on Echo Spot – Spot is a stylish compact Echo with a round 2.5″ screen. It comes in two colors: Black and White. Released in September 2017, it’s already on sale. The regular price of
$129.99is replaced by $114.99 until Valentine’s Day. You can also save $30 on the bundle of Echo Spot and TP-Link Smart Bulb,
- buy Echo Plus and get Philips Hue Bulb free – Echo Plus with built-in Hub costs $149.99, but you can get it now bundled with Philips Hue Bulb worth $14.99 – at no additional cost.
• • •
More to explore:
- The Amazon Literary Partnership awards over $1 million to 66 nonprofit organizations
- How to see Kindle price drops that are tailored for you
- Amazon Fire 7 (2019) all-in-one: specs, benefits, comparisons, more
- The 3-minute guide to Amazon Fire 7 tablet (2019 release)
- 10 best Amazon Fire 7 (2019) cases you can get right now