Do you own a Nook e-reader or tablet and think about replacing it? If you do it now, you can save $50.
On Sunday, March 12, Barnes & Noble starts a week-long promotion in which you will be able to get $50 toward a new Samsung Galaxy Tab Nook tablet. Just make sure to have the Nook device registered with your Barnes & Noble account.
If you’ll shop at Barnes & Noble online store, simply add the qualifying Nook tablet to shopping cart, and then use promo code UPGRADE50 at checkout. You’ll receive $50 credit instantly.
Nook GlowLight Plus and the new Nook 7 are excluded from the deal, but you can buy any of the Samsung Galaxy Tab Nook tablets to receive the credit:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A Nook,
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E Nook,
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 Nook.
You can also upgrade your Nook at Barnes & Noble retail bookstore near you. The offer ends on Saturday, March 18.
And if you are looking for the nice cover, make sure to explore our list of the best Nook cases and accessories.
• • •
More to explore:
- Americans will swap cellphones for books this summer, study reveals
- Barnes & Noble reveals Black Friday 2018 Nook deals
- Barnes & Noble is launching the largest Nook tablet ever
- 85 best Kindle, Fire, Echo, and iPad deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2018
- 8 popular audiobook bestseller lists to follow
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.