If you buy an item via this post, we may get a small affiliate fee. Details.
The new Audible Plus subscription is only $4.95 a month for your first 6 months. The total saving is $18.
Audible Plus is a cheaper subscription plan introduced in September 2020.
It’s like Kindle Unlimited for audiobook fans. For $7.95 per month you get unlimited access to a catalog of select audiobooks and podcasts. Many of these audio publications are exclusive to the Audible platform.
You are eligible to get free audiobooks from the Plus Catalog. It includes over 11,000 titles that offer over 68,000 hours of listening time in total.
Unfortunately, the rest of audiobooks – and there are over 450,000 of them – are included in Audible Premium catalog. And, as a Plus subscriber, you will have to buy them separately.
What’s also worth keeping in mind is that Plus members are not eligible to get credits they would exchange for premium audiobooks.
On the other hand, there are some exciting titles there. Have a look at the list of the best Audible Plus audiobooks you can listen to right now.
If you are ready to give Audible Plus a try, there is no better moment to do so. By the end of December 2020, you can grab the Audible Plus deal that lets you save 37% on the 6-month subscription. So far, the deal is available only on Audible website, but we hope to see it featured among Amazon Black Friday 2020 deals in the coming days.
Audible Plus Black Friday 2020 deal
- For first 6 months you pay $4.95 per month instead of
$7.95. You save 37%, and your total saving is $18.
- The total price is $29.7 and you pay it the moment you grab the deal.
- If you get this deal, you are not eligible for a 30-day free trial.
- After 6 months, you will be charged the regular fee of $7.95 for each month.
- Audible Plus gives unlimited access to 11,000 audio files in the Plus catalog.
- You don’t get credits that you can exchange for audiobooks that you will own forever.
- Your access to audiobook ends when your subscription ends.
- The deal ends on December 31, 2020, but it’s very possible that will be prolonged.
- Once announced, the deal will not be replaced by a more attractive one towards Black Friday 2020.
- We expect to see deals on longer plans – 12 and 24 months. They may appear on Cyber Monday or beyond.
• • •
Keep exploring. Here are more posts for audiobook lovers:
Most gifted books and audiobooks on Amazon – the complete guide
– October 30, 2022
Which Kindle is the best for audiobooks?
– September 23, 2022
Reading books around the world in 2021 (infographic)
– December 24, 2021
There is no need to wait for Cyber Monday Kindle and Audible deals
– November 25, 2020
Americans are listening to more audiobooks than ever before
– September 24, 2020
Gifts for modern bookworms in 2023
Based on recommendations from top tech sites and customer reviews.
Coffee and candle warmer with USB charger
This innovative little accessory that guarantees your coffee or tea will be always warm. You can also use it to release the scent from your candle without lighting it. Thanks to USB port, you will be able to charge your phone while reading.
Compact and innovative reading light
From a German brand Nachteule comes a clever book light that you attach not to a book but your reading glasses. It’s so light that you can also clip it to your earphones or hair accessories! The built-in battery will let you read 200 pages.
Hands-free pillow stand – great for e-readers and print books
An improved version of a popular Lamicall tablet pillow comes now with a side pocket for a pen or small accessories. The grooves are deep enough to hold a print book. It’s made of durable materials and is available in five fashionable colors.