It needs time and passion to put the elements of a print book into one, irresistible object.
We’ve shared recently the diagrams that show the art of making a book, but when you’ll watch this video you’ll realize it’s not only about craftsmanship, but also creativity.
- There is no better white noise than the old library (video)
- How to dry a book that has been water damaged (video)
- John Green shares 26 exciting facts about libraries (video)
- Stunning animation cleverly plays with the meaning of words (video)
- This machine can remove dust from over 5,000 books per day (video)