Coffee and books are closest friends. They help us survive bad days better than anything else.
In many cases a dedicated book lover becomes addicted to coffee, and measures words being read in coffee sips.
Today we shared a lovely infographic about most read books of all time. If you want to spend time with reading or re-reading them (especially that 15 of them are available as free ebooks), you need a lot of coffee.
Interestingly, these two infographics, the one about books, and the one below, were created by the same person, a talented designer Maciej Szuttenbach.
Every 5 minutes as much as 2,083,333 cups of coffee are consumed. How much coffee do you drink while reading a favorite novel?
Here are more infographics to enjoy:
- How to write, promote, and sell an ebook – in 9 easy steps (infographic)
- 11 famous books that began as dreams (infographic)
- Simple tips to help read quicker and comprehend more (infographic)
- A fascinating evolution of the alphabet (flowchart)
- 140 years of audiobooks (infographic)
Prime members can save up to $50 on select Kindle models, but there are also other – equally interesting – Kindle-related deals that all Amazon customers can get.