If you buy an item via this post, we may get a small affiliate fee. Details.
The new Guinness World Record for most books toppled in a domino fashion was set on 28 January 2015.
During a sales conference in Old Windsor, Berkshire (UK), United Biscuits employees set up a domino of well over 5,000 books, out of which 5,318 had successfully toppled and were counted for a new record.
The books used for the record attempt were the Guinness World Records 2015 Edition books. The toppling of the books lasted 2 minutes and 27 seconds. The video above shows all the suspense accompanying it.
The previous Guinness World Record of 4,988 books toppled was set in March 2014 in Częstochowa, Poland.
- There is no better white noise than the old library (video)
- How to dry a book that has been water damaged (video)
- John Green shares 26 exciting facts about libraries (video)
- Stunning animation cleverly plays with the meaning of words (video)
- This machine can remove dust from over 5,000 books per day (video)