It’s a large-scale book made in cooperation with the independent bookstore Printed Matter. The project includes six paper sculptures that “exist somewhere in the state between two and three dimensions.”
The beauty of the project was caught by the director Sam Fleischner.
Via Mental Floss.
More videos to explore:
- There is no better white noise than the old library (video)
- How to dry a book that has been water damaged (video)
- John Green shares 26 exciting facts about libraries (video)
- Stunning animation cleverly plays with the meaning of words (video)
- This machine can remove dust from over 5,000 books per day (video)