The 3-minute guide to the best Amazon Fire deals on Black Friday 2018
If you buy an item via this post, we may get a small affiliate fee. Details.
The best deals on Amazon Fire tablets and bundles in a quick and easy list / Image: Pixabay
Save $50 on Fire HD 10; $150 off Fire HD 10 Kids Edition; Fire cases and accessories up to 60% off.
Just like a year ago, Amazon is revealing Black Friday 2018 deals since the beginning of November.
Below, you will see the current and revealed deals for Amazon Fire tablets and tablets bundles. Plus, we’ve also prepared a round-up of the best deals on Fire case covers and accessories.
You can always check out the current prices by visiting Amazon device deals, but on thing is clear: these deals will still be active – and unchanged – during Black Friday 2018.
Check out other deals on Fire tablets, cases, and accessories that are available on Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018.
Amazon Fire Black Friday 2018 deals
Fire deals active on November 17
- Top deal: 50$ off Amazon Fire HD 10 – Fire HD 10 combines widescreen 1080p Full HD display with hands-free Alexa voice assistant. Currently, the price is reduced to $99.99, enabling you to save $50 (33% saving),
- get Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet for $69.99 – the Kids Edition bundle based on the 7-inch Fire includes the tablet, a kid-friendly case, and a 2-year worry-free guarantee. Right now, the price is reduced from
$99.99 to $69.99, so your saving is $30,
- save $40 on Fire HD 8 Kids Edition – this is the similar bundle designed for kids but includes the 8-inch Fire HD (2018). The bundle normally costs
$129.99. This weekend, you can get it for $89.99 – your saving will be 31%,
- $50 off Fire HD 10 Kids Edition – the bundle includes the largest, 10-inch Fire tablet, kid-proof case, and a 2-year worry-free guarantee. Starting November 16, the deal price is set at $149.99 ($50 off),
- buy Fire 7 Kids Edition 2-pack and save $80 – if you buy the 2-pack, you save $80, because you’ll pay $119.98 instead of
- save $110 on Fire HD 8 Kids Edition 2-pack – are you planning to buy the newest Fire HD 8 (2018) for your kids? Get the bundle and save $110. The list price of the 2-pack is
$259.98, but you can get it now for $149.98,
- $150 off Fire HD 10 Kids Edition 2-pack – the similar 2-pack is offered for the largest Fire tablet. The Black Friday 2018 price is $249.98, instead of
$399.98, so you save $150.
Fire deals active on November 22
Here are the deals which are added on November 22.
- Top deal: save 37% on Amazon Fire HD 8 (2018) – the newest mid-range Fire sports 8-inch HD display, and supports hands-free Alexa, thanks to which you can use it as an Echo Show speaker. What’s important, you can use with the tablet microSD cards that are up to 400 GB in memory size. The regular price of HD 8 (2018) is
$79.99 but you can get it for $49.99, so your saving is $30 (37%),
- get Amazon Fire 7 for $29.99 – the 7-inch entry-level Fire tablet was launched last year, and is thinner and lighter than ever before. You can get it for $29.99 instead of the regular price of
$49.99. It’s the lowest price ever offered for Amazon Fire 7,
- save $60 on Fire HD 8 & Show Mode Charging Dock – besides the tablet, the bundle includes the all-new Show Mode Charging Dock that makes it easier than ever before to seamlessly use the Fire as Echo Show. On November 22, the price goes down to $79.99, compared to the regular
⇢ Black Friday 2018
• • •
To get more posts like this, please subscribe by RSS or email. Let’s also connect on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
More about Amazon Fire tablets:
This popular list updated for 2020 includes advanced charging solutions, adapters and flash drives, accessories compatible with iPadOS, home appliances, organizers, and more!
About Piotr Kowalczyk
Ad-man who decided to devote his life to books. Founder of Ebook Friendly, ebook enthusiast, and self-published short story author. Prefers reading on his iPhone, but when it comes to history books – Piotr always picks print.
• • •
Secure social sharing
We've removed all social buttons, but if you wish to share this post on Twitter or Facebook, use the box below which will securely open the sharing panel in a new browser tab.
The 3-minute guide to the best Amazon Fire deals on Black Friday 2018 https://ebookfriendly.com/black-friday-2018-deals-week-amazon-fire-cases-accessories/ via @ebookfriendly
+ Share on Twitter + Share on Facebook
Before you go
A gift for the person you love does not need to be expensive, but it has to be unique and clever – especially when this person loves reading books.
Gifts for book lovers
Award-winning Brydge keyboard for iPad and iPad Pro
Brydge offers a range of premium aluminum Bluetooth keyboards your iPad deserves. Dedicated iPadOS keys, 0-180° viewing angles, adjustable backlit keys, and more.
Average rating: 4.2/5
Amazon from $69.99
• • •
Instead of comments
A Woman of No Importance:
The Untold Story of the American Spy Who Helped Win World War II
by Sonia Purnell
France was falling. Burned-out cars, once strapped high with treasured possessions, were nosed crazily into ditches. Their beloved cargoes of dolls, clocks, and mirrors lay smashed around them and along mile upon mile of unfriendly road. Their owners, young and old, sprawled across the hot dust, were groaning or already silent. Yet the hordes just kept streaming past them, a never-ending line of hunger and exhaustion too fearful to stop for days on end.
Ten million women, children, and old men were on the move, all fleeing Hitler’s tanks pouring across the border from the east and the north. Entire cities had uprooted themselves in a futile bid to escape the Nazi blitzkrieg that threatened to engulf them. The fevered talk was of German soldiers stripped to the waist in jubilation at the ease of their conquest. The air was thick with smoke and the stench of the dead. The babies had no milk, and the aged fell where they stood. The horses drawing overladen old farm carts sagged and snarled in their sweat-drenched agony. The French heat wave of May 1940 was witness to this, the largest refugee exodus of all time.
Day after day a solitary moving vehicle weaved its way through the crowd with a striking young woman at the wheel. Private Virginia Hall often ran low on fuel and medicines but still pressed on in her French army ambulance toward the advancing enemy. She persevered even when the German Stukas came screaming down to drop 110-pound bombs onto the convoys all around her, torching the cars and cratering the roads. Even when fighter planes swept over the treetops to machine-gun the ditches where women and children were trying to take cover from the carnage. Even though French soldiers were deserting their units, abandoning their weapons, and running away, some in their tanks. Even when her left hip was shot with pain from continually pressing down on the clutch with her prosthetic foot.
325 words read…
+ Kindle + Print