There are several ways to encourage children and students to read. Audiobooks are one of the most effective ones. Who doesn’t want to listen to great stories!
Tales 2 Go, a company that offers audiobooks to help children become good listeners and readers, has released an infographic that shows the benefits of audiobooks.
The infographic lists the benefits of spoken language, and how audiobooks can be used to raise reading scores.
Listening builds critical fluency, vocabulary, comprehension and listening skills. Audiobooks can be a bridge to topics of discussion for parents and children who can listen together while commuting to activities, or on vacations.
Click or tap the infographic to see it in close up.
More infographics to explore:
- America seen through banned and challenged books (infographic)
- A quick and easy guide to Amazon Prime Day 2018 (infographic)
- 18 most recognizable book covers and fun facts about them (infographic)
- 50 empowering quotes from fictional female characters (infographic)
- Best selling books and book series of the 21st century (infographic)