In a new press release tempting Prime members to explore Prime Day 2018 deals, Amazon has revealed several current and upcoming offers across a range of private label selection.
Products that will (or already are) featured among Prime Day 2018 deals, come from several categories, including apparel and accessories, furniture, home décor, and electronics.
The claimed price cuts will range between 20% and 30% on products offered, among others, by Stone & Beam, Rivet, Presto!, Wickedly Prime, Solimo, Goodthreads, and Daily Ritual.
The great news for tech geeks is that AmazonBasics is on Prime Day 2018, too.
Being one of Amazon store’s most recognizable brands, AmazonBasics offers a large selection of everyday products combining high quality, the simplicity of use, minimal design, and affordable price.
Amazon reveals these example AmazonBasics products that you can shop for up to 20% off now:
- 30% off AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable – $9.79,
- over 20% off AmazonBasics Dual Charging Station for Xbox One – $17.48.
Next AmazonBasics products will be joining towards Prime Day, and we hope among them we will find some great iPad cases and accessories.
We list our favorites below, together with their regular prices.
Prime Day 2018 – AmazonBasics iPad accessories to watch
If you like any of the items from the list, add its Amazon page to your internet browser bookmarks and check it back on Prime Day, which starts this year on June 16, at 12 pm PT (3 pm ET).
Again, as Amazon claims, the price cuts on select AmazonBasics products should be reaching 30%.
- Smart Cover Stand for Apple iPad 9.7 – this lightweight case is made of BPA-free material. Built-in magnets keep the front cover lightly closed and provide auto sleep/wake support. The case comes in six colors, including Pink and Red. It’s also available for iPad Pro 10.5 and iPad Pro 12.9. Regular price: $9.99,
- Apple MFi certified Lightning to USB A cable – it ensures complete charge and sync compatibility for most iPhone and iPad models, including iPad 9.7 2018, iPad Pro 10.5 (2017) and iPad Pro 12.9 (2017). The cable is available in three length sizes, from 4 to 10 feet, and two colors: White and Black. You can also buy the 2 or 3-pack. Regular prices start at $5.99,
- Executive Stylus for Touchscreen Devices – it’s one of the most popular digital pens on Amazon. It will provide a smooth pen-like writing and drawing experience for your iPad or iPhone. Available in three colors: Blue, Silver, and Black. The Silver color variant is reserved only for Prime members. You can also buy a 3-pack. Regular price: 5.99,
- Multi-Angle Portable Stand – it’s one of the best iPad accessories, and our most favorite ones. Use large and convenient side buttons to easily adjust it to multiple viewing angles. Removable rubber pad will prevent your iPad or iPhone from slipping and protect against scratches. Regular price: $9.99,
- Slim & Protective Tablet Sleeve – this legendary sleeve is available in different sizes, for tablets between 7 and 17 inches. Slim design allows you to carry the case by itself or in a bag. It’s perfect for storage when you are traveling. Regular price of the size fitting iPad 9.7 or iPad Pro 10.5 – $5.49,
- Micro USB to Lightning Adapter – it’s designed for use with Micro-USB 2.0 cables or chargers, and supports high-speed data transfer from your iPad / iPhone device to your computer. Regular price: $10.89,
- Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker – a solid Bluetooth speaker with 33-foot wireless range and rechargeable battery that allows for up to 8 hours of playtime. There is a built-in microphone for hands-free calling. The Prime Day deal on this speaker is already active. You cab buy it for $14.60 instead of
• • •
Are you interested in iPad and iPad accessories? We’ve got more:
- 10 refreshing gift ideas for the iPad fan in your life
- 19 best iPad stands for all kinds of needs
- Word of the Day is a simple iOS app that will prompt you to learn English every day
- Kindle for iOS updates with extended Prime Reading and Kindle Unlimited previews
- Apple Books app review – the Sleeping Beauty woke up too late