Are you getting ready for Prime Day 2017? It’s one of the biggest shopping events on Amazon, with thousands of deals – and some of these deals are better than those offered during Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
There is one catch, though. To be able to take advantage of the Prime Day, you have to be a member of Amazon Prime subscription-based shopping program.
The membership costs $10.99 per month and offers several benefits, including unlimited access to Prime movies, music, and digital publications, or free two-day shipping, among others.
Although Prime Day is addressed only to Prime members, not all Amazon customers, it’s becoming a huge shopping event. Some facts that prove it are collected in an infographic presented below.
The infographic was released by Volo Commerce, an easy-to-use multi-channel e-commerce software and service.
As you’ll see on the visual, Amazon prepared more deals for Prime Day 2016 than for the 2015 Black Friday. Prime Day 2016 sales reached $2.5 billion, versus $1.5 billion in 2015, what makes a nearly 40% increase.
When is Amazon Prime Day 2017? Book your time for July 11. You’ll find the list of all deals at Prime Day landing page. Just have a look at the offered deals: toys, pet products, everyday essentials, and electronics!
Some of the deals are already activated, naming only the 40% discount on Audible audiobooks subscription, or 25-40% percent price cut on Kindle Unlimited subscription plans.
Amazon Prime – a complete list of benefits
- Free Two-Day Shipping – on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S.,
- Free Same-Day Delivery – in certain areas,
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – you can borrow one book each calendar month; the catalog includes over 1,000,000 ebooks,
- Kindle First – early access to download a new book for free every month from the Kindle First picks,
- Audible Channels – free access to original audio editions of standout articles and news from top sources,
- Prime Reading – free access to over 1,000 top Kindle books, magazines, and comics,
- Prime Instant Video – unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes,
- Prime Music – unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime playlists and more than a million songs,
- Prime Photos – secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive,
- Prime Pantry – members can purchase low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99,
- Amazon Elements – access to Amazon’s line of everyday essentials,
- Prime Early Access – 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals and new events on MyHabit.com,
- Membership sharing – Prime members may share the account with up to four eligible household members living at the same address.
Here are more posts about Amazon:
- 8 things Amazon should improve in Alexa
- This Kindle and Fire sale for Prime members is almost as good as on Black Friday
- 10 tips to make the most of Alexa on your Amazon Fire tablet
- Here are the best books you can find on Amazon Prime Reading
- 16 must-have cases and accessories for your Amazon Fire HD 8 (2018) tablet