Mark December 28 in your calendars! On this day – and this day only – you will be able to save up to 80% on digital content across the store.
On Digital Day 2018, thousands of after-Christmas deals will be revealed, including Kindle ebooks, magazines, and subscriptions, Marvel graphic novels, Audible books and subscriptions, TV shows, mobile games.
Amazon runs the Digital Day for the third time. This end-of-year promotion is addressed to users who got Amazon devices (a Kindle e-reader, a Fire tablet, an Echo speaker) for Christmas and want to load them with fresh new content.
If you don’t want to miss these deals, make sure to visit Amazon Digital Day 2018 front page right now and click on the black “Subscribe now” button placed right under the intro image. You will be notified by email as soon as the deals are active.
What’s very convenient, you will be able to shop the deals not only from the web browser on your computer but also your new Amazon Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or Fire TV.
All the revealed deals and offers are listed at the end of the post. We want to focus on the deals addressed to book lovers. Here they are, grouped into Kindle and Audible sections.
Digital Day 2018 – Kindle and Audible deals
First of all, Digital Day will be a great chance to grab Kindle best sellers. On this day, Kindle Daily Deal will feature hundreds of top reads with prices reduced by up to 75%. Among the revealed titles, you will find:
- Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan – named one of the best books of the year by NPR, Esquire, The Washington Post, and The Guardian.
- In the Midst of Winter by Isabel Allende – an instant New York Times best seller from one of the world’s most recognized authors journeys from present-day Brooklyn to 1970s Chile and Brazil.
- Indianapolis by Lynn Vincent and Sara Vladic – the riveting and definitive full story of the worst sea disaster in the United States naval history and the fifty-year fight to exonerate an innocent man.
- My Squirrel Days by Ellie Kemper – a funny and inspiring collection of essays from the celebrated comedian and star of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
On top that, you will be able to save 96% on Kindle Unlimited subscription. The deal is as deep as the one offered on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
The 3-month Kindle Unlimited subscription will be only $0.99. Normally, the monthly fee is $9.99, so the total cost for three months would be
$29.97 if you grabbed the subscription without the deal.
Plus, there are a few deals for fans of Audible audiobooks.
Amazon has revealed that during Digital Day 2018, Audible Romance Package for the first three months will be 33% off. Also, Audible members will buy one, get one free on a selection of hundreds of Audible books.
And when you decide to buy the Fire HD 10 tablet on December 28, you will not only get it for a price lower by $50 but also receive three months free trial to Audible.
If you are interested in more Audible deals, you can take a look at the deal which is still active and is fantastic. All-new Kindle Paperwhite Audible Bundle costs $139 instead of
$254, so you save as much as $116 (45%). The bundle includes the newest 4th-generation Paperwhite, Audible-compatible over-ear headphones with long battery life, and three months of Audible membership for free.
Amazon Digital Day 2018 – best deals
- Save up to 75% off Kindle best-selling books, including titles such as Manhattan Beach, In the Midst of Winter, My Squirrel Days, Summer I Turned Pretty, Indianapolis, and Great At Work
- Save up to 80% off best-selling Marvel graphic novels like Jessica Jones: Blind Spot, Runaways Vol. 1: Pride and Joy, You Are Deadpool, and X-Men: Days of Future Past
- Save up to 60% off digital magazines such as Vanity Fair, People, Entertainment Weekly, Martha Stewart Living,Better Homes and Gardens, Bon Appétit, Wired, Shape, and Men’s Journal
- Get 25% extra gold bars on all Candy Crush Friends Saga December Deals
- Get 35% off the Clash of Clan’s in-game Digital Clash Pack with 6x value on Gold, Elixir, Book of Everything, and Builder Potions
- Save 25% on select Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Lapis Bundles
- Save on hundreds of movies like Incredibles 2, Christopher Robin, The Spy Who Dumped Me, Ant-Man and the Wasp, and Avengers: Infinity War on Prime Video
- Prime members save up to 65% off movies like Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Red Sparrow, Sicario: Day of the Soldado, Tomb Raider, and Book Clubon Prime Video
- Save up to 66% off PBS Kids apps for Daniel Tiger, Dinosaur Train, Peg + Cat, and more
- Save 30% off language programs from Rosetta Stone and Babbel
- Save 50% or more off of software from H&R Block, Norton Security, and Quicken Personal Finance
- Save 20% on TurboTax 2018 and get a free $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Save 33% on the Audible Romance Package for the first 3 months
- Save $50 on Fire HD 10 tablet and receive 3 months free trial to Audible
- Audible members can buy one, get one free on a selection of hundreds of Audible books
- Get 3 months of Kindle Unlimited for $0.99. Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million books, popular magazines and thousands of books with Audible narration. Offer valid for new subscribers only
- Get 3 months free of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited for $2.99. Offer valid for new subscribers only
- Start a new paid subscription to AMC Premiere, CBS All Access, ESPN+, or Showtime and get $10 Amazon credit
- Start a new paid subscription to ABCmouse and get $10 Amazon credit
• • •
Here are more posts for Amazon users:
- Here are most gifted books of 2018
- What were the most sold books of 2018?
- Here are Digital Day 2018 Kindle and Audible deals you don’t want to miss
- In an early Digital Day 2018 deal, Kindle Unlimited plans are up to 40% off
- Amazon Digital Day – six things to know to make the most of it
Take a look at Kindle best sellers of 2018 in most popular genres: thrillers, literary fiction, romance, biographies, and more.