All you need to know to get the library card right now (infographic)
This highly informative infographic put together by Masters in Education and ObizMedia, is analyzing the role of a library and a librarian in our life.
For many people librarians have the reputation for being old book worms, and libraries are same-old-places that never change. This great infographic puts a lot of new light on the topic. It actually changes the whole perspective.
Each day in US libraries more items are circulated than on Amazon. Another fact from US: public library cardholders outnumber registered Amazon customers by 5 to 1. All the information in the infographic is extremely convincing, as it uncovers how much work librarians have to do to let us read books for free.
Maybe it’s good to jump in to the library you’re passing every day on the way to your grocery shop, and finally get the library card?
Check also other Ebook Friendly posts related to libraries:
- How digital technology is changing the way we store data [infographic]
- Downloading library ebooks to the Kindle
- What is the future of libraries?
- 3 ways to borrow Kindle ebooks
- 3 ways to find books included in Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- How to check whether a book is included in Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- 5 facts you should know about Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
- How to find the library which lends Kindle books
- How to return a Kindle ebook to a public library
- How to borrow Kindle books from a local library
- Will the library of the future look like this? [cartoon]
- The future of the library?
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Ebook news and commentary
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Mr Mercedes – Stephen King
Mr. Mercedes is a war between good and evil, from the master of suspense whose insight into the mind of this obsessed, insane killer is chilling and unforgettable.
The Fault in Our Stars iPhone 5/5S Case
The design of this customizable and durable iPhone case cover is inspired by John Green’s novel The Fault in Our Stars.