The technology is changing books, and the way we read and learn. It’s also affecting the role of institutions playing a crucial role in education and learning.
Should we be afraid of technology? No. But we should use it very carefully, and not let it overwhelm us. As Christian Lous Lange once remarked: “technology is a useful servant but a dangerous master.”
Books, libraries, and technology shape the future of reading. We gathered here images best quotes from Best 50 Series articles:
- 50 most inspirational quotes from books
- 50 timeless quotes from book-loving authors
- 50 motivating quotes about books and reading
- 50 most popular technology quotes
- 50 thought-provoking quotes about libraries and librarians
The worst thing to happen would be to keep books in a form invented by Gutenberg 600 years ago, while everything else is changing at the speed of the Internet connection.
Feel free to share the images and spread the word. The digital age doesn’t mark the end of a book, because “a good book has no ending.”
Books, libraries and technology in 25 image quotes
Check out recent posts with quotes: