Amazon runs more and more deals that are addressed exclusively for the customers who subscribed to Prime program.
Amazon Prime members can now buy three Kindle models at much-reduced prices:
- Kindle 8 – the newest basic Kindle, introduced in mid-2016, will cost Prime members only $49.99 – a $30 price cut from
- Kindle Paperwhite – the popular front-lighted e-reader, refreshed in 2016, is now $89.99 instead of
- Kindle Voyage – the price of Amazon’s top-end model is reduced for Prime members by as much as $50; the Voyage costs $149.99 (
If you are a registered Prime member, you should see the discount being applied at check out.
The promotion is limited in time – and more popular than Amazon had originally expected. You probably won’t get the device in two days with a Prime free shipping. Some versions are simply out of stock.
Kindle Voyage will be back on October 25, 2016. The white 8th-generation Kindle (without special offers) will start shipping on October 19, but for the version with ads, you’ll have to wait until November 17, 2016.
If you haven’t joined Prime already, you can do so now and can benefit from this offer the moment later.
Amazon Prime is a multi-benefit subscription program, that offers over 20 different features, including:
- 20 million physical items with free two-day shipping,
- 1.5 million songs free to listen and download,
- over 1.3 million books to borrow from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library,
- thousands of movies and TV series free to watch,
- free access to Prime Reading,
- Audible Channels for free.
When joining Prime you can pick up a monthly or yearly subscription plan:
- monthly fee is $10.99,
- yearly fee is $99.
Prime members can expect exclusive deals during Amazon Prime Day that’s being held annually in July. For instance, check out the Kindle Unlimited promotion for Prime Day 2016. Plus there are special deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday, and Prime early deals throughout the entire year.
Via The Digital Reader.
• • •
More posts for Kindle users: