One of the deals that were not mentioned by Amazon in the press release revealing upcoming Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals is a price drop of Amazon Prime yearly membership.
Amazon Prime is a membership program that gives subscribers a free access to a number of services.
You can get a free two-day shipping of millions of Prime eligible items, free and unlimited access to Prime videos and music, free access to Audible Channels and Prime Reading, and much more. Find the full list of benefits at the end of the post.
The regular price is Amazon Prime is $99/year or $10.99/month. Today only, on November 18, 2016, you can get the year of Amazon Prime for only $79 and save $20.
The deal accompanies the debut of The Grand Tour, the new, Prime-exclusive motoring TV show presented by Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May.
The deal is valid on November 18th until 11:59 pm, Pacific Time. When you add Prime to cart, you’ll still see $99 in the price section. Don’t worry, the $20 discount will be applied later in the checkout process.
What you have to know is that if you get Prime via the $79 deal, you won’t enjoy the 30-day free trial. Make sure to learn more about Amazon Prime before joining in.
On the other side, getting Prime before Black Friday and Cyber Monday is a good idea, as the subscribers get early access to several holiday deals. This means you can claim the deal before Amazon users who are not Prime members.
Amazon Prime – a complete list of features
- Free Two-Day Shipping – on eligible items to addresses in the contiguous U.S.,
- Free Same-Day Delivery – in certain areas,
- Kindle Owners’ Lending Library – you can borrow one book each calendar month; the catalog includes over 1,000,000 ebooks,
- Kindle First – early access to download a new book for free every month from the Kindle First picks,
- Audible Channels – free access to original audio editions of standout articles and news from top sources,
- Prime Reading – free access to over 1,000 top Kindle books, magazines, and comics,
- Prime Instant Video – unlimited streaming of movies and TV episodes,
- Prime Music – unlimited, ad-free access to hundreds of Prime playlists and more than a million songs,
- Prime Photos – secure unlimited photo storage in Amazon Cloud Drive,
- Prime Pantry – members can purchase low priced grocery, household, and pet care items for a flat delivery fee of $5.99,
- Amazon Elements – access to Amazon’s line of everyday essentials,
- Prime Early Access – 30-minute early access to select Lightning Deals and new events on MyHabit.com,
- Membership sharing – Prime members may share the account with up to four eligible household members living at the same address.
• • •
More to explore: