50 books for 2 year olds (infographic)
These 50 children’s books shown below are favorite reads for 2 year olds, picked by editors of No Time For Flash Cards, a blog devoted to support activities for kids and parents, involving books, songs and play.
Check out the original post for more info about each of the titles presented.
Is your favorite book on the list?
More infographics collected on Ebook Friendly:
- The benefits of reading together with kids (infographic)
- How audio increases literacy (infographic)
- Is your child ready to read (infographic)
- The growing popularity of e-reading (infographic)
- 50 most translated books in the world (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Fintie Vintage Cover for Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite
This beautiful case cover is handcrafted to look like a classic book. Supports auto sleep/wake function. Designed exclusively for Kindle 2014 and Kindle Paperwhite.
Average rating: 4.7/5
New Kindle with Touchscreen Display
Amazon’s most affordable Kindle e-reader has now a new, easy-to-navigate touchscreen interface, 20% faster processor, and twice the storage.
Average rating: 4.0/5