50 books for 2 year olds (infographic)
These 50 children’s books shown below are favorite reads for 2 year olds, picked by editors of No Time For Flash Cards, a blog devoted to support activities for kids and parents, involving books, songs and play.
Check out the original post for more info about each of the titles presented.
Is your favorite book on the list?
More infographics collected on Ebook Friendly:
- The 69 rules for punctuation (infographic)
- 80 best-selling Penguin books of all time (infographic)
- The ultimate holiday reads by their location (infographic)
- Summer children’s books through the decades (infographic)
- 50 children’s books and how long it takes to read them (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Go Set a Watchman – Harper Lee
Originally written 60 years ago, this is a sequel to a bestselling novel To Kill a Mockingbird. Funny and compelling, the book casts a fascinating new light on Harper Lee’s enduring classic.
JAVOedge Universal 6-inch E-reader Case
This slim, lightweight and fashionable case will fit Kindle Paperwhite and Voyage, Kobo Glo and Glo HD, or Nook GlowLight. Available in dozens of designs and colors.