50 books for 2 year olds (infographic)
These 50 children’s books shown below are favorite reads for 2 year olds, picked by editors of No Time For Flash Cards, a blog devoted to support activities for kids and parents, involving books, songs and play.
Check out the original post for more info about each of the titles presented.
Is your favorite book on the list?
More infographics collected on Ebook Friendly:
- Making a research? Ask a librarian for help (infographic)
- Why do old books smell so well?
- A literary guide to Ireland (infographic)
- Original Samsung Galaxy Tab S accessories in one handy chart
- 15 books that will transform your kid into a reader (chart)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
OtterBox Defender Series Case for Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
Rugged, durable case made for accidents and heavy use. Fortified with three layers of rugged protection. Durable exterior slipcover absorbs impact and provides grip.
Amazon Fire Phone with Dynamic Perspective, 32GB
The only smartphone with Dynamic Perspective, Firefly, and Mayday. The smartphone lets you read ebooks without having to touch the screen.
Average rating: 4.0/5