50 best books for teachers (infographic)
From The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide by Julia G. Thompson, to Gilbert Highet’s The Art of Teaching, there are books here for everyone in the hard business of teaching.
More infographics to check out:
- E-readers vs print books – which is a more eco-friendly choice? (infographic)
- A record year for ebooks and libraries (infographic)
- 25 alternative ways to recycle a book (infographic)
- 56 young adult books that adults will love (infographic)
- Six book-related Oscars 2015 nominees (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Fintie Vintage Cover for Kindle and Kindle Paperwhite
This beautiful case cover is handcrafted to look like a classic book. Supports auto sleep/wake function. Designed exclusively for Kindle 2014 and Kindle Paperwhite.
Average rating: 4.7/5
New Kindle with Touchscreen Display
Amazon’s most affordable Kindle e-reader has now a new, easy-to-navigate touchscreen interface, 20% faster processor, and twice the storage.
Average rating: 4.0/5