50 best books for teachers (infographic)
From The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide by Julia G. Thompson, to Gilbert Highet’s The Art of Teaching, there are books here for everyone in the hard business of teaching.
More infographics to check out:
- The ultimate holiday reads by their location (infographic)
- Summer children’s books through the decades (infographic)
- 50 children’s books and how long it takes to read them (infographic)
- Kindle Paperwhite 2015: everything you need to know (infographic)
- Encourage kids to read with this summer reading bingo card
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Go Set a Watchman – Harper Lee
Originally written 60 years ago, this is a sequel to a bestselling novel To Kill a Mockingbird. Funny and compelling, the book casts a fascinating new light on Harper Lee’s enduring classic.
JAVOedge Universal 6-inch E-reader Case
This slim, lightweight and fashionable case will fit Kindle Paperwhite and Voyage, Kobo Glo and Glo HD, or Nook GlowLight. Available in dozens of designs and colors.