50 best books for teachers (infographic)
From The First-Year Teacher’s Survival Guide by Julia G. Thompson, to Gilbert Highet’s The Art of Teaching, there are books here for everyone in the hard business of teaching.
More infographics to check out:
- Reading makes us better (infographic)
- Timeline of literary periods and movements (infographic)
- How students and teachers are using technology in the classroom (infographic)
- Jane Austen vs Charles Dickens (infographic)
- Libraries lead the way to balanced copyright (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
“Enjoy Reading” iPhone 6 Snap Case
A slim fitting one-piece clip-on case for iPhone 6 (4.7-inch). The iconic Coca-Cola design features “Enjoy Reading” phrase. The case is also available for iPhone 6 Plus.
Mulbess Kobo Aura HD Stand Case Cover
Thin and lightweight case cover, with elastic hand strap and easy snap-on installation. Turns into a portrait stand for hands-free reading. Available in six colors.