40 years of ebooks (infographic)
E-books turn 40 this year and for the past couple of weeks we’ve been working hard to make something unique to celebrate it – especially that Read an E-book Week is coming.
There is no better opportunity to say to those who still hesitate: e-books are friendly like never before, please open yourself and spend a week to find out why.
This infographic is designed to show that e-books have history and heritage. They are with us, in many cases, for the whole life – and in many cases we didn’t even know about it.
Feel free to share the infographic and spread the news. The more people will know it the more will eventually embrace the book in a modern, digital form.
Embed this infographic on your site. Copy the code:
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- Audiobooks help raise reading scores (infographic)
- 12 best Etsy shops for book lovers (infographic)
- Shakespeare and the natural world (infographic)
- The most used spells in Harry Potter books (chart)
- Your brain on books, or the benefits of reading (infographic)