40 years of ebooks (infographic)
E-books turn 40 this year and for the past couple of weeks we’ve been working hard to make something unique to celebrate it – especially that Read an E-book Week is coming.
There is no better opportunity to say to those who still hesitate: e-books are friendly like never before, please open yourself and spend a week to find out why.
This infographic is designed to show that e-books have history and heritage. They are with us, in many cases, for the whole life – and in many cases we didn’t even know about it.
Feel free to share the infographic and spread the news. The more people will know it the more will eventually embrace the book in a modern, digital form.
Embed this infographic on your site. Copy the code:
More infographics on Ebook Friendly:
- Tips to help children refocus on reading (infographic)
- The complete process of print book publishing (infographic)
- 5 ways to get kids excited about reading (infographic)
- Famous children’s books, and how they were turned into movies (infographic)
- Student access to digital learning devices (infographic)
Leave a commentcomments powered by Disqus
Ebook news and commentary
- Amazon Launches Prime Pantry – a $6 Shipping Charge Aimed Across the Bow of Target ⇢ The Digital Reader
- Universalis and Storium gamify storytelling ⇢ TeleRead
- Yota is Creating a New App Store for the YotaPhone ⇢ Good E-reader
- 2014 Caine Prize for African Writing Shortlist Announced ⇢ Publishing Perspectives
Get free updates via email
Powered by MailChimp
Google Case for Nexus 7 Grey/Red
This original Google case for the 7-inch Nexus 2013 is available in four color patterns, and features a built-in stand for viewing and typing.
Average rating: 3.9/5
The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
Insightful, bold, irreverent, and raw, the novel is John Green’s most ambitious work yet, exploring the thrilling business of being alive and in love.
Average rating: 4.8/5